Friday, July 07, 2006

I think she's trying to tell us something

My parents (

party

animals that they are) think it would be really fun to have a "Welcome Back"

party

when I get home, and I tend to agree. And P.S. all my friends are invited. Here's the rundown:

Date: Saturday, August 12 (if the 12 is not a Saturday, it's still Saturday)
Event:

Party!


Location: Hallie's House
Call: no
Show: TBA - afternoon sometime
Strike: no
Equipment: food, people, pool
TIC: hparry, hparry.parents

If you're interested, please email me (hparry@andrew.cmu.edu) so I can figure out how much food to make. There is probably some floor space if people are coming from parts far away (or just bring a tent and camp out in the back yard :) ). I can supply all directions, addresses, and other necessary info by email.

I'll be arriving home on August 6 or 7, so at that point I can start talking to people via phone and zephyr again.

No comments: